This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating and camera focussing issue in zenfone 5z

Guri27
Rising Star I
After the last update in 5z, which is 100.10.107.70 , phone is heating while charging, using social apps and playing games pubg, nobodies etc. It is completely heated up as i have to remove the charging and leave it for a while. 2nd thing is rear camera is not focusing properly as it gives the blurry image most of the times. Fix the heating issue asap. Really frustrating this is. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @kikoly @aamod.v8 please report the issue to mods or devs and solve the issue asap. Please.
13 REPLIES 13

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Its already summer, so heating may occur due to ambient temperature

Guri27
Rising Star I
Abhinav

Summer season has already started. So be prepare for high ambient temperature which will directly cause high device temperature.

Try to stay in cool palce.

View post
Please get a hotel booked for me on a hill station after the lockdown ends so that I can stay in a cool place. That will be a good option. Coz you all think that we all are stupid who are complaining about heating issue, its lockdown period and everyone is sitting in their homes in cooler temperature. Why you guys are not ready to accept that heating issue is occurring after the last update recieved. I'm complaining those issues whatever is I'm facing. So please ask your devs to check out for these two problems. As this fuckin phone is featured for it's camera front camera gets vertical lines in the photos back camera doesn't focus any more. Should i throw this shit out of my house? Solve the issue asap. Thank u

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71842#Comment_71842

Please get a hotel booked for me on a hill station after the lockdown ends so that I can stay in a cool place. That will be a good option. Coz you all think that we all are stupid who are complaining about heating issue, its lockdown period and everyone is sitting in their homes in cooler temperature. Why you guys are not ready to accept that heating issue is occurring after the last update recieved. I'm complaining those issues whatever is I'm facing. So please ask your devs to check out for these two problems. As this fuckin phone is featured for it's camera front camera gets vertical lines in the photos back camera doesn't focus any more. Should i throw this shit out of my house? Solve the issue asap. Thank u

View post
After looking at your this description now its almost clear that u would have dropped the phone sometime or may be due to hardware damage as u alredy said u are facing
1) verticle line on front camera
2) Back camera isnt focusing
3) Heating issue
All three can be caused due to hardware damage and this needs service centre checkups for ur 5Z😊

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Guri27

View post
Dude keep calm. I'm not facing any heating issue. You're facing. Get a life and chill.

What you have replied to me It is evident that your area's ambient temperature probably is very high.
E9EP9NGFJP7L.jpg
See I'm from here And in my area ambient temperature is relatively low. So I'm not facing that issue.
Keep calm dude.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Guri27

View post
Your phone's camera isn't focusing is hardware issue. Probably you dropped your phone someday.
Once more keep calm.