zamri80
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zb602kl
Firmware Version: 061
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
============After update fota update in build 061, battery drain fast in dark mode sleep 10%-20%,why?in build 060 stable battery life time 2day.. actually sound slow..why asus sending firmware poor?i headache think about it..============================

14 REPLIES 14

zamri80
Star III
============After update fota update in build 061, battery drain fast in dark mode sleep 10%-20%,why?in build 060 stable battery life time 2day.. actually sound slow..why asus sending firmware poor?i headache think about it..============================

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi zamri80,
If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode,
in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)

zamri80
Star III
1PBHSW5A4I16.png
NPEJ53X37DDY.png
Night full charge and morning 5.27am

zamri80
Star III
7F2U973ZA9RD.png
Y95Y3CNEEL35.png
Better build 060 2day battery life..