This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Madarchod Company

psdawake
Star II
Guys i have never seen and never going to see such a lawda company. They dont care about software. Their engineer are not educated. They have no ability to fix bugs. They only know to sell device not to maintain. Everything of this device from launcher to camera,autobrightness,sound,vowifi,videocall, etc,etc everthing is fucked up. Never going to buy any product from this maha madarchod bhenchod hijada. Bhikari company

7 REPLIES 7

psdawake
Star II
arpand06

I agree, never going to buy an Asus phone again. Your bad words are not enough to mock the pathetic service they provided.

View post
Yeah bro my words are short to describe a stock Android mobile brand to run beta program for 4 months without single patch or any future date if confirmation hats off

arpand06
Star III
It seems most people here are very happy with their shitphone. Not many people are supporting this discussion. wow 😞

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I am ROG Phone 1 user and I kept posting on every Facebook, YouTube comments to stay away from this phone from the day they announced ROG Phone 2.
We paid 70k for ROG Phone 1 and we din even get Android 10. Meanwhile, One Plus 3 for Android 10 stable release.
I have used Asus ROG products from 10 years now and I have given up. Never ever will I think about Asus going forward.
I helped setup two gaming centers and choose Gigabyte Aorus for every component.