This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue while charging and gaming after pie

gyanudon13
Star III
After pie update phone is getting too much heated while charging and gaming . This problem came after Android p update and I am sure it's not only in my phone. Pls DONt say to boot in safe mode or reset or latest update as I did everything.  PLS SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN NEXT FIRMWARE UPDATE
20 REPLIES 20

My phone is asus Zen phone max pro m1 ,when I charging my phone heating very much also I playing game it get heat very much

Guri27
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS
Thanks, so to understand fully.
You are experiencing more heat when charging + gaming at the same time? Generally this is the scenario where you will have the absolute most heat - since both fast charging and gaming will both generate a lot of heat. 

Or are you referring to Charging and Gaming as separate - and both scenarios generate more heat than before, individually?

Br
CH
View post
Yes seperately, heating issues is much more after the .70 update

Guri27
Rising Star I
aamod.v8
Strange. i am not facing this. In summers it is natural that phone temperature rises as overall temperature is quite high. try charging your phone in cool surroundings. while quick charge its normal that phone gets heated. regarding gaming - its normal that phone gets heated while playing graphics intensive gaming. again solution is do gaming in cool atmosphere.  
View post
U never face any problem after the updates. Did asus gave u any specific phone which never get any problems. Strange it is. And what do u mean by cool surroundings, should we need to go hill station for charging and playing games in our mobiles? Or we need to move to refrigerator for cooler surroundings? Just think once what the heck u r saying. Heating issue is observed after the last update and most of the users are facing it. So instead of asking them to move to some hill station. Ask devs to check the software and update to resolve the heating issues. Thank you

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/291#Comment_291

U never face any problem after the updates. Did asus gave u any specific phone which never get any problems. Strange it is. And what do u mean by cool surroundings, should we need to go hill station for charging and playing games in our mobiles? Or we need to move to refrigerator for cooler surroundings? Just think once what the heck u r saying. Heating issue is observed after the last update and most of the users are facing it. So instead of asking them to move to some hill station. Ask devs to check the software and update to resolve the heating issues. Thank you

View post
I know what i am saying. I am probably using this phone for over 1 year 8 months and i know all the bugs/problems it had in past. 70 is by far the best update in terms of battery and performance. Heating is much common in summers also 845 is flagship series processor. Also due to covid-19 llockdown there is excess load on internet. Also you wont be running Pubg on low settings it must be High or Ultra. So using all your resources to peak causes heating. Plain and simple science. Summers + full load on resources= heating. Also Pubg has its own share of bugs so why always blame Asus? doyou ever complain to Pubg devs? i get it you are irritated with the heating but please be careful with the way you reply. Sit in cooler/AC and then try playing games see the difference. No need to go in hill-station, But if you ever go to one, please dump your frustration there.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS
@gyanudon13 , When charging - are you on charging between 0 and 60%? This is the span where the fastest charging will occur - and as such the highest heat.

If you have 45C, and phone is in idle, and charging between say 80% to 100% - 45C could be abnormal - assuming your room ambient temperature is lower (say 24C). It could indicate either some rogue app is running in the background, using a lot of cpu resources - or further examination needed.

Br
CH
View post
@Guri27 This is proper explanation. Tell me what part you did not understand. he is saying the same thing as me. Sin summer ambient temperature in surrounds is much more. Now add HD graphics and Pubg bugs. You have your heating problem. And next time be polite.