cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My gpu MHz is very low and doesn't go above 1405

lilgreazile
Star I
AQ33357DLL13.png
HI, sorry my reply had many mistakes.. This is because I started investigating on this issue 2 days ago. Those 2 days I did a lot of research on this issue but couldn't really find luck. This started when I was playing fortnite and had may drops in fps. after hours of research I found this. as you can see in the following picture there are two white temps in the bottom. one is very high and one is at 70. before I use to have both of these temps high os I got good fps. but now look. on investigating this I will also show u what the rog panel says. As the following video shows that the gpu Mhz is very low but cpu is at acting good performance very high. before when I bought this laptop last year it was both high , I don't really know what caused this maybe a windows update or something . please help
30 REPLIES 30

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Do you mean Bit defender edition.
It's good for windows
Most of all users recommend Either Bit defender total security or Kaspersky Total security.

lilgreazile
Star I
If u don't know I am searching for this issue for days and I need a solution never passes 1405 while cpu goes above 3000 before both were like cpu I have a feeling you perf limiter is capping it to 1405

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Will you check with Hwinfo software, paste the screenshot showing nvidia GPU

lilgreazile
Star I
Is there a way to disable gpi perf limiter

lilgreazile
Star I
What update adds this so I can install the update before it