This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Issue]Game Genie app doesn't allow me to livestream on Twitch.tv

cheungwh8841
Star I
I have tried logging into twitch account and I have done 2FA, but the game geniue authentication didn't pop up. Instead, it just showed a home screen of twitch.tv.

This was the result after logging in
KAJQRFLPWHTO.jpg
O5TBXGDZ05BT.jpg
22OU2ATHJDOJ.jpg
W6RD54129VLY.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

a_weiss
Star II
To further this, while I have a ZenFone 6 and not a ROG 2, I encountered this problem as well when I tried to connect to twitch.
I had hoped that the latest OTA (which I just installed) would have fixed it but instead it appeared to have removed twitch as an option entirely which was a rather disappointing 'fix'.
I'm not sure if the versions are the same between our phones but perhaps something for ROG2 users to look forward to if we do.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Due to user-experience issues related to Twitch - we decided to remove Twitch-integration in Game Genie.
If you need to use Twitch Live streaming feature; please use any of the 3rd party alternatives available to you via the Google Play Store. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

das_dian24
Star I
How bout adding fb streaming?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It has been discussed but I don't know when or even if it will come. Time will tell but our devs are well aware that users want this