This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the earphone volume low?

psn123
Star II
I am not saying it's really low but only at a 27th or 28th step I could get a satisfactory performance.
My old phone only have 15 steps and I could easily get a good sound level at 9 or 10.
6z is supposed to have a HiFi DAC right?So what's up with the volume?
NB:Audiowizard On/off makes little difference
5 REPLIES 5

newnews
Rising Star II
You're right, the call volume is low compared to my OnePlus 5 be phone

psn123
Star II
newnews

You're right, the call volume is low compared to my OnePlus 5 be phone

View post
I am not talking about the call volume.Call volume is enough for me but the media volume is not upto the mark while using earphones.

shiv1g
Rising Star I
psnandroid21

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71483#Comment_71483

I am not talking about the call volume.Call volume is enough for me but the media volume is not upto the mark while using earphones.

View post
Even I'm not satisfied with the volume levels.
Earphones experience is quite bad when compared to my older phone OnePlus 3. On OnePlus 3, headphone output is way stronger and crispy.
The call volume experience can also be improved by giving more volume adjusting steps. The present volume levels are only 5. The lowest level 1 is a bit louder when talking to someone in a quiet environment like offices and homes. A person standing next to me can easily hear my conversations.

psn123
Star II
shiv1g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71493#Comment_71493

Even I'm not satisfied with the volume levels.

Earphones experience is quite bad when compared to my older phone OnePlus 3. On OnePlus 3, headphone output is way stronger and crispy.

The call volume experience can also be improved by giving more volume adjusting steps. The present volume levels are only 5. The lowest level 1 is a bit louder when talking to someone in a quiet environment like offices and homes. A person standing next to me can easily hear my conversations.

View post
Yes thank you for your reply
Here I am not saying its bad or anything.Its just average and not upto the mark.
I have 2 other phones which are Samsung A30 and an old Moto G5 Plus and even these two provide louder volume.
So is this a common issue?