This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

mr.strange

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47249#Comment_47249

No. I think it's software as it's gone for me now.

View post
How did you fix it? I have the same problem, my red trigger gets triggered when I touch the back. Bro, its so dissapointed, I live in Paraguay and ASUS doesn't have international warranty, so I am praying that this is a software issue. They didn't reply my mails yet

bhallameet
Star I
LP_ASUS

@ROGuser and @mr.strange I'd like to log your phones. I'll send you both PM's.

For anyone who is still having Air Trigger issues with sensitivity and is willing to provide a log, please reply in this thread and I'll send you the instructions as well. Thanks for your help everyone, we're working to resolve this as soon as possible for you.

View post
Pls mail me the solution having same problem of right air trigger (activates with light pressurevon back panel

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
bhallameet

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34067#Comment_34067

Pls mail me the solution having same problem of right air trigger (activates with light pressurevon back panel

View post
The air triggers being activated by touching the back panel is a hardware issue. Please contact your ASUS repair center for a hardware repair.

Shub
Star I
I played by removing the phone cover and the problem is solved.I think the issue is with the phone cover slightly triggering the air trigger.

OPC
Zen Master II
I have tried to replicate this issue in Asphalt 9 buy pressing back of the phone with and without aero case all over the back. Nothing. My triggers at sensitivity +2, with resting option turned on work perfect.
For your sake I would like it to be a software issues. Maybe it's a game specific issue and I am lucky there are no issues in Asphalt, but to me it looks like hardware.