This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram management issue in android 10 update

mrharry7
Star III
Game used to be open whole day in background but after the android 10 updated games are killed and restarts again, this is so annoying.
Ram management is basic of all test in new update.....how such a negligence by asus team
17 REPLIES 17

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mandalkunal5555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71185#Comment_71185

Bro it's so obvious that you're an Asus fanboy. You're not even trying to hide it anymore.

View post
Just google it pal you'll see the huge criticism OP's ram management gets it's so bad that peeps generally prefer buying their 8gigs model over 6 (I know this as I've been their on their official groups on telegram)
+ Just check out the don't kill my app website I shared a couple of messages above

mrharry7
Star III
Kanu

I was playing pubg. Went to game genie through left swipe and opened Armoury crate to change some settings. The game reloaded 🤦🏻‍♂️. I thought maybe a one time occurrence. Nope. Did it 4 times in a row, game restarted 4 times!!!. Not just pubg. I play nba 2k20 and pes 2020. Same happens with them. What the hell is this. Please @Anders_ASUS ask devs what's the issue

View post
My Armoury crate left swipe vanishes in between...have to restart my device to bring it back on left swipe.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kanu

I was playing pubg. Went to game genie through left swipe and opened Armoury crate to change some settings. The game reloaded 🤦🏻‍♂️. I thought maybe a one time occurrence. Nope. Did it 4 times in a row, game restarted 4 times!!!. Not just pubg. I play nba 2k20 and pes 2020. Same happens with them. What the hell is this. Please @Anders_ASUS ask devs what's the issue

View post
mrharry7

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71224#Comment_71224

My Armoury crate left swipe vanishes in between...have to restart my device to bring it back on left swipe.

View post
This is not supposed to happen. When I previously said "for a while" I meant that you can walk away from your phone, have dinner and come back without the app being killed. I don't know how long it takes for A10 to kill an app but I've seen the same behaviour on all the devices I have from manufacturers like Xiaomi, OnePlus and Google.
I need both of your help to troubleshoot this issue. Expect to get a private message (envelope in top right corner) containing a log tool and instructions on how to proceed. Thank you!"