cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10 Bugs

Phoenixy
Star I
I'd like to report some bugs I found:
During calls, the other half can't hear me.
During Google Hangouts calls (other similar apps may also affected, like Messenger, Whatsapp) I can't hear the other half, only crazy sounds (not sure if the other half can hear me, probably not).
The default "Display size" is huge. When I set it to small in the Settings (Settings --> Display --> Display Size --> Small), it becomes much normal in terms of size, but it also creates another bug. On the home screen, one less row is available. I've attached an image, no icons can be placed on the bottom (Nothing can be placed under the "Dialer - Maps - Chrome row").
46 REPLIES 46

blackcrowe
Star II
Disabling "OK Google" at least helps with the phone mic problem and allows normal phone use again!!

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all,
We've checked with relevant teams about the calling problem.
Please check whether "OK Google" is enabled. If yes, we suggest that you try disabling it and check if this improves the problem.
Thanks for your understanding.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Phoenixy,
The default display size looks similar to Android Pie. But we've checked with relevant teams about the space under the last row of apps on home screen. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
blackcrowe

Same thing here...when doing a normal phone call the other person can´t hear me (although I can her them). That´s still the most basic funtion of a mobile phone, acceptig and doing phone calls.

Another small thing: When pressing the "Gallery" symbol nothing much happens, at least you will not be directed to your photos...

View post
Hi blackcrowe,
Could you show us a screenshot of the "Gallery" symbol? Thank you 🙂

patrickolinto

Even as a developer version, minimum is people can hear you in a call.

The call doesn't working. Only on speakerphone

View post
vá em configurações/ assistente de voz/clique na engrenagem no app assistivo/ voice match/desative o OK GOOGLE.
no meu Z5 funcionou.
espero ter ajudado.