kailash_sudhaka
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5Z
Firmware Version: 10.10.107.70
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please release the kernel sources for the 100.10.107.70 release, it has been delayed by over two weeks now, which is unbecoming of Asus, since kernel sources have usually been posted 1 or 2 days post update rollout!
18 REPLIES 18

kailash_sudhaka
Star II
surajhome051

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71167#Comment_71167

Yeah its ok cool i can understand...its a public forum so its expected.

You better contact support email address.

Who cares about grammar as you are able to understand 😉 on public forums ur expeting grammer lol on a big scale.

You also take a life looks like soo much frustration with your builds lol.

View post
Dude just shut up lol, I know what to do, I don't want your useless suggestions.

surajhome051
Star III
kailash.sudhakar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71173#Comment_71173

Dude just shut up lol, I know what to do, I don't want your useless suggestions.

View post
Hmm come down first 😏.

Which tutorials you used to build kernal?

apatrza1
Star II
With all due respect to all involved with this discussion, isn't the kernel derived from free open source? If so, as a requirement for using the open source, the code must be made available.
I am impressed with the 5z and the software but opening the source to the development community is very likely a good thing for Asus. A many hands make light work philosophy. Setting up adversarial situations only degrades this concept.
Not looking for a flame on this topic, but I am also interested in seeing code, if not just to see how things are done.

kailash_sudhaka
Star II
@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Titan_ASUS care to comment? When can we expect the kernel source drop?

abdullah8shk
Star II
Outdoor mode not accessible using volume keys