This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the promised bimonthly updates ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
March security patch released, April security patch released, tons of room for improvement, but who cares ?
8 REPLIES 8

Aryan202
Community Legend I
deeppaul589

March security patch released, April security patch released, tons of room for improvement, but who cares ?

When did Asus vouch for bimonthly updates for Rog lineup?
Ig that was Zenfone

akhilj66
Rising Star II
McZenn

Well damn that's bs I never heard about that but if it's true then I made a grave decision not waiting for the xiaomi game shark 3 that literally partnered with tencent for cod mobile literally could have waited one more month instead of buying this phone and paid what like 400 less l? I got the ultimate edition or whatever it's called $1099 for this isnt a fair price after all that's been going wrong and I shouldn't have to fix my problems with a factory reset you know how annoying it is redownloading every single damn app I have... Too much of an inconvenience for the money I've shelled out for this product with no included accessories other then a weak fan.

View post
Same regrets brother.
And yes resetting really really sucks and still nothing is fixed.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
was waiting when some, fan boy would show up.... 😂😂😂.
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/25794/where-are-the-promised-bimonthly-updates

When did Asus vouch for bimonthly updates for Rog lineup?

Ig that was Zenfone

View post
I read once on this forum. Andre_ASUS mention . He was asking to wait till A10 stable release, and then we'll get regular updates.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
deeppaul589

Hi,
A new update has been released do have a check.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26099/200412-rog-phone-ii-zs660kl-ww-17-0230-2002-32#latest