lexjam00
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: Android 10 Beta
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
*Mic on Facebook Messenger appears not to be working. Although the 2 onboard mic is perfectly working using other apps.
- ive tried setting microphone permission enable yet nothing happened still no voice heard on the other end.

- Audio is quite low although at max volume.
16 REPLIES 16

surajhome051
Star III
Its ok we have ower own test team who does better than ur findings...
By the way we never faced such issues.

Just format your device when ever you notice a bug thas how sw is made soo stable till now.

Safe mode is invented for this reason only.

Who uses a device without formatting just make a habbit of it and do it twice every week .

mmSendal
Star III
I haven't faced microphone problem on Messenger. Maybe you should try factory resetting.
Speaker audio problem is ok since this is pure AOSP and doesn't have any modification for NXP Amp. You can flash NXP Fix but it requires unlocked bootloader and this voids your warranty. So, until the final release or a modded aosp release, we won't be able to use NXP amp.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
surajhome051

Its ok we have ower own test team who does better than ur findings...

By the way we never faced such issues.

Just format your device when ever you notice a bug thas how sw is made soo stable till now.

Safe mode is invented for this reason only.

Who uses a device without formatting just make a habbit of it and do it twice every week .

View post
Why do use the term "we" it'll just confuse users
You are a normal user and not affiliated to Asus in any way so what's the catch?
Just trying to impersonate a mod?

surajhome051
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70823#Comment_70823

Why do use the term "we" it'll just confuse users

You are a normal user and not affiliated to Asus in any way so what's the catch?

Just trying to impersonate a mod?

View post
No, we here means customers....you will se moderator for one who is associated with asus.
For me you people are just learners of kernal who are using this platform.

So its pretty clear.