This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the promised bimonthly updates ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
March security patch released, April security patch released, tons of room for improvement, but who cares ?
8 REPLIES 8

Kanu
Rising Star II
Yes. Don't need major camera updates or other stuff. We know this is a gaming phone. But bimonthly security updates were promised. And it's not too hard every manufacturer provides it.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Kanu

Yes. Don't need major camera updates or other stuff. We know this is a gaming phone. But bimonthly security updates were promised. And it's not too hard every manufacturer provides it.

View post
Was that really promised?
If it was and as we all know ASUS is not providing it then ASUS is at a very bad position from consumer perspective.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I

akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70832#Comment_70832

Was that really promised?

If it was and as we all know ASUS is not providing it then ASUS is at a very bad position from consumer prospective.

View post
Yes, @Anders_ASUS had once mentioned it

McZenn
Star III
Well damn that's bs I never heard about that but if it's true then I made a grave decision not waiting for the xiaomi game shark 3 that literally partnered with tencent for cod mobile literally could have waited one more month instead of buying this phone and paid what like 400 less l? I got the ultimate edition or whatever it's called $1099 for this isnt a fair price after all that's been going wrong and I shouldn't have to fix my problems with a factory reset you know how annoying it is redownloading every single damn app I have... Too much of an inconvenience for the money I've shelled out for this product with no included accessories other then a weak fan.