This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 - 2020

Shubham_Agarkar
Star III
Stable updates approaching our phones ASUS ZENFONE 5Z, this year update are as follows
100.10.107.36 20 January 2020
100.10.107.46 17 February 2020
100.10.107.70 30 March 2020
Pros:
Stability improved a lot in Android 10, the new version comes with new Kernel file which has increased a bit of performance and getting more standby time too, about SOT can't see any drastic difference, charging the battery with low heat than on Pie, can charge the device and have hours of PUBG and Battery Temp is max 41°C this is better than Pie, face unlock is faster than Pie final build, the interface is close enough to some custom OS or Pixel OS seems minimalistic, the camera remains the same as on Pie.
Cons:
Fingerprint scanner is slow and works 7/10 times, Memory cleaner / Super Cleaner either of them is not working properly, some users face some frame drops in UI but not in my phone (8GB 256GB).
Rest everything seems fine.
For any other issues please comment below.
44 REPLIES 44

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
No....... It isn't working as it did in pie.... We got the sound in all 3 profiles in pie.... That sound should have no relation with the profiles as it is coming from the earpiece and not the speaker... All other smartphones have this tone irrespective of their profile.....
It is not working as it should..... They have removed this feature or they might have forgotten to add it in all profiles because it was there in pie.
Pls understand this. We cannot know when the other person has ended the call. Sometimes (in my case) my friend puts his call on mute so i assume he is going to take time coming back.... But after 10 mins of me just hanging my phone near my ear when I remove to see that has the call ended or what.... So i get to know the call was ended 10 freaking minutes ago!!!.... You can understand my problem bro.... This shouldn't be that way.
Also I keep my phone mostly on vibration coz I'm near to it most of the time... So no workaround such.
Pls understand and help me mate.... Other people have also posted similar threads of my problem that this is also spoiling their UI experience.
So pls mate help us/me get this feature back. It's really necessary. 🙏🏻
Peace

surajhome051
Star III
What is the point in every month update if one or the other feature gets screwed.
Just beating around the bush.
What is the use of the device when it has reached its end and now we are receiving stable sw.
I dont know how many enginers got trained on a sw tested by me on my mobile.

Are customers self paid testers ??
Is my device test bench for asus ?

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
surajhome051

What is the point in every month update if one or the other feature gets screwed.

What is the use of the device when it has reached its end and now we are receiving stable sw.

View post
Well said brother..... Everyone sees only that we are demanding too much.. No one sees that we are only asking necessary features and that were even there in previous versions... We are just asking them to bring them back.... Not even asking to create new features..... Cannot believe sometimes the people supporting asus and saying, us, the users that we are expecting too much.
Peace.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
surajhome051

View post
What bugs do you face in .70 update?
It's pretty much stable for me

Aryan202
Community Legend I
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70824#Comment_70824

Well said brother..... Everyone sees only that we are demanding too much.. No one sees that we are only asking necessary features and that were even there in previous versions... We are just asking them to bring them back.... Not even asking to create new features..... Cannot believe sometimes the people supporting asus and saying, us, the users that we are expecting too much.

Peace.

View post
What "removed" features are you talking about?