This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram management issue in android 10 update

mrharry7
Star III
Game used to be open whole day in background but after the android 10 updated games are killed and restarts again, this is so annoying.
Ram management is basic of all test in new update.....how such a negligence by asus team
17 REPLIES 17

Kanu
Rising Star II
mrharry7

Game used to be open whole day in background but after the android 10 updated games are killed and restarts again, this is so annoying.

Ram management is basic of all test in new update.....how such a negligence by asus team

Ram management issue in android 10 update
Ram management is really bad in a10. Apps don't even stay in memory for a couple of minutes. The new update is so bad and buggy i reverted back to a9. I thought after such delay the a10 would be amazing but it's a trainwreck

mrharry7
Star III
Asus Team shouldn't have done this to us.......This is my last product buy from Asus....my big mistake to let go Xiaomi.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mrharry7

Asus Team shouldn't have done this to us.......This is my last product buy from Asus....my big mistake to let go Xiaomi.

View post
Android 10 will kill your apps if you haven't touched your phone for a while. This will happen to any phone running Android 10 and it's a decision by Google. Not ASUS.
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18116/ram-management-issue-in-android-10-update

Ram management is really bad in a10. Apps don't even stay in memory for a couple of minutes. The new update is so bad and buggy i reverted back to a9. I thought after such delay the a10 would be amazing but it's a trainwreck

View post
I've replied you in another thread. Please test my suggestion

mrharry7
Star III
How come one plus 7t running on android 10 keeps games in memory....stop giving lame excuses.