This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution for cod mobile (lag and freeze)

joschi_b850
Star II
solution hello, i sat down yesterday to solve the problem with the rog. I looked at the values ​​and created a separate scenario profile for cod. I adjusted some values ​​there. In the last 10 games I have great scores and no more problems. I hope it helps you too. video below

comment if it helped you
22 REPLIES 22

joschi_b850
Star II
give the contribution times a thumbs up. a thumbs up is somewhat little:D

joschi_b850
Star II
IC5XFJED6F1K.jpg

joschi_b850
Star II
Hello, community,

New update new problems and that is what a luck not only for us ROG users. 

Since the new update to Android 10, there is currently the problem that in BR mode a black screen appears once per round. 

After the current post from Activision there will be a fix in the near future which should solve this problem - we are curious.

Since we don't want to wait that long, there is a solution that will allow us to play without any failure.

****Solution****

in advance you can still use the profile that was posted above.

1: You have to go back to Android 9 (takes only 5 minutes)

Make a backup via Google Drive before you reset to 9.

1.1 Download the official dorngrade version on Android 9 P from the Asus site
1RS5U5YHD516.png

H7RLV5A0UUNG.png
1.2 After downloading the ZIP file, connect your ROG to your computer and open your mobile phone folder

1.3 Copies the file into the folder ( Attention: Do not copy into any other folder )

1.4 Restart your phone, you will now get a message that a new update is available.

Downgrade and you are back on Android 9 P

**** Setting in COD Mobile****

BREYPL3Q7XXC.jpeg
You can find a picture in the appendix. You are welcome to try out the COD settings and tell us about them.

See you on the battlefield 😉

P.s sorry for my broken english 😄