patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Shahed

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70577#Comment_70577

Dear Sanju , May i know on which version of firmware you are on?

Because I'm afraid now , if these users who have reported this issue , will it also come to our device?

And could you please suggest what not to do?To not to face this issue(Just to play safe).

And now if we also face this issue then we are stoned then , we can't do anything until this lockdown ends. So we have to live without phone.

View post
You absolutely don't need to be panicked. I am on the latest firmware of Pie i.e. .073 version and I haven't faced any kind of issues after updating to the .073. I saw your next comment after quoting my earlier reply and you might have guessed a right point that there's a high chance that people who are stuck at the logo screen, they were trying something with the adb or trying to install custom roms which went wrong. Their issue would only be fixed in the service center where their phones would be flashed with the stock Recovery firmware and that can be done only through the service centers.
My recommendation for you is : Don't panic. Just keep using your phone normally. Don't try to install any custom rom especially when its lockdown which is extended till 30th April and would be extended further till 15th May. So just don't do any stupid experiment with your device, keep using safely, carefully and normally. Thats all.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Shahed

And to the users who have faced this issue, what actually you've done? Tried rooting? Or did something that lead to occurence of this issue.

Please suggest something to be safe from this issue.

View post
well nothing unusual has been done, not even unlock the bootlocker
the issue happnes all of sudden without knowing what went wrong

patssushil
Rising Star I
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70612#Comment_70612

You absolutely don't need to be panicked. I am on the latest firmware of Pie i.e. .073 version and I haven't faced any kind of issues after updating to the .073. I saw your next comment after quoting my earlier reply and you might have guessed a right point that there's a high chance that people who are stuck at the logo screen, they were trying something with the adb or trying to install custom roms which went wrong. Their issue would only be fixed in the service center where their phones would be flashed with the stock Recovery firmware and that can be done only through the service centers.

My recommendation for you is : Don't panic. Just keep using your phone normally. Don't try to install any custom rom especially when its lockdown which is extended till 30th April and would be extended further till 15th May. So just don't do any stupid experiment with your device, keep using safely, carefully and normally. Thats all.

View post
neither unlock the bootloader nor try to install custom rom
it just happen all of sudden

Jyothi
Star II
Guys my phone too did the same thing a while ago and i don't know what to do☹️

Jyothi
Star II
All of a sudden it just switched itself off. I did nothing unusual I really dont know what I should be doing should I hard reset the phone? Somebody please I need help I'm in completely panic mode has anyones phone become normal because I don't know what to do☹️☹️☹️☹️😭