patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

patssushil
Rising Star I
Hello guys, I contacted the asus team via mail and this is what they told me :
we like to inform you that your device might require inspection by our service engineer.
We request you kindly get your product checked by our service engineer. They will perform a complete deep check on the device and then will make sure to help you find the proper solution.  
Due to COVID-19 our all service centre will close till 14th of April as per Government of India current instruction. 
We are regretted for the inconvenience caused.
So requesting you once all situation will under control after 14th April, please visit our service centre with invoice for resolve the issue. 

Note: This is to inform you that if your device is out of warranty or the product is having Physical Damage / Water Contact then services will be on chargeable basis.
We inform you that a service charge will be 500 INR. In case any part is getting replaced then you have to pay the part cost including service tax.
If you are not taking service, only diagnosing your device, then diagnose charge of 250 INR will be applicable.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
The thing is you guys are in no luck as of now as the lockdown phase is going to be extended till 30th April. Till then, try to use a different mobile device if you have any. But the thing is ; this issue can only be checked and fixed in service centers only.

I am seeing the same issue with my phone now, all of a sudden, the phone is tsuck at logo and doesnt boots !!
It seems your latest update has done something?

Shahed
Star III
Sanju

The thing is you guys are in no luck as of now as the lockdown phase is going to be extended till 30th April. Till then, try to use a different mobile device if you have any. But the thing is ; this issue can only be checked and fixed in service centers only.

View post
Dear Sanju , May i know on which version of firmware you are on?
Because I'm afraid now , if these users who have reported this issue , will it also come to our device?
And could you please suggest what not to do?To not to face this issue(Just to play safe).
And now if we also face this issue then we are stoned then , we can't do anything until this lockdown ends. So we have to live without phone.

Shahed
Star III
And to the users who have faced this issue, what actually you've done? Tried rooting? Or did something that lead to occurence of this issue.
Please suggest something to be safe from this issue.