This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50297#Comment_50297

I won't bother arguing with you pal

You buy a gaming phone and expect update schedule to be on par with mainstream flagships ?

View post
We paid almost 40K ( I bought the 12/512 GB variant) for a flagship not some experimental toy. Your team should have tested A10 for a little longer and only then should have released it for the public. This "I won't bother arguing with you" behaviour won't do your company any good. We were expecting a stable release but instead we got a half-baked bug ridden update. Either release a bugifx update or give us our money back.

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
577S94TDH52Q.jpg
Even my almost 2 year old OnePlus 6 lasts longer. 6000 mAh batter....what a joke lmao.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mandalkunal5555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50298#Comment_50298

We paid almost 40K ( I bought the 12/512 GB variant) for a flagship not some experimental toy. Your team should have tested A10 for a little longer and only then should have released it for the public. This "I won't bother arguing with you" behaviour won't do your company any good. We were expecting a stable release but instead we got a half-baked bug ridden update. Either release a bugifx update or give us our money back.

View post
First of all the 12/512 gb variant is 60k
I don't work for Asus bruh, I'm just a regular user like you
Well as far as working on bugfixes is concerned the beta program has been extended (beta 11 is a fairly stable build) if all goes well it'll be given as an ota to those on stable build.
+ I say again that it's an gaming phone and it has it's own complexities

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mandalkunal5555

577S94TDH52Q.jpg

Even my almost 2 year old OnePlus 6 lasts longer. 6000 mAh batter....what a joke lmao.

View post
Oneplus 6 can't possibly last that long with that sot
Secondly it has a 60hz screen
+ You have many stuff open in bg (I can see nfc symbol in status bar) disable it if when you don't use it .
Android 10 stable release doesn't have very good battery optimisation I agree on that point
Just wait for a future fota to work on that part

nmadhunms
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70597#Comment_70597

First of all the 12/512 gb variant is 60k

I don't work for Asus bruh, I'm just a regular user like you

Well as far as working on bugfixes is concerned the beta program has been extended (beta 11 is a fairly stable build) if all goes well it'll be given as an ota to those on stable build.

+ I say again that it's an gaming phone and it has it's own complexities

View post
We need to check the reality and collect data before commenting on anything. Is ROG2 only the gaming mobile in Indian market? what about other gaming mobiles and updates they receive on time. Lets leave ROG2, know the status of Asus 6z and their update status? Just this week they got some security update and wifi calling update. Its all about support Asus provide. Asus least bother about updates and customer satisfaction. Again I am saying from history, there are many who vanished from market with this kind of approach.