This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound/beep/vibration after any call has ended in silent/vibration profile.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-100.10.107.70
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by adityapruthi2001 on 2020/4/5 22:38 There is no notification (sound or vibration) when the call has ended in the silent or vibration profile after the android 10 update. Neither does the screen turn on since proximity sensor is on. It was there before android 10, it is a must feature... As sometimes we presume the person has not yet ended the call from his her side, we would keep the phone on our ear.. Besides post after sometime i realise the call was ended minutes ago. I cannot keep on checking again and again by removing phone from my ear. Please asus... Restore the sound or provide a vibration after a call ends..... It would really help. Humble request to you. Peace.
14 REPLIES 14

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Pls someone reply??.... Is anyone facing this issue...??

dsaikat127
Star III
Yeah this has to solve , all this missing features makes user experience so dull ..

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Anyone else facing this issue??? Pls reply someone..... Really need this thing to work out. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001
Model: ZS620KL

RAM: 6G

Firmware/APP Version: WW-100.10.107.70

Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime

Rooted: No

APP Name:

Last edited by adityapruthi2001 on 2020/4/5 22:38

There is no notification (sound or vibration) when the call has ended in the silent or vibration profile after the android 10 update. Neither does the screen turn on since proximity sensor is on.

It was there before android 10, it is a must feature... As sometimes we presume the person has not yet ended the call from his her side, we would keep the phone on our ear.. Besides post after sometime i realise the call was ended minutes ago. I cannot keep on checking again and again by removing phone from my ear.

Please asus... Restore the sound or provide a vibration after a call ends..... It would really help.

Humble request to you.

Peace.
No sound/beep/vibration after any call has ended in silent/vibration profile.
This is delibrate design by asus to stick closer to stock like experience in zenui 6 on A10 which behaves same on pixel😊 proximity sensor issue seems like bug a factory reset can fix that after every new os firmware update factory reset is recommended to get most of problems fixed u cn give a try 😊 hve a nice day stay safe t.c.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/21587/no-sound-beep-vibration-after-any-call-has-ended-in-sil...

This is delibrate design by asus to stick closer to stock like experience in zenui 6 on A10 which behaves same on pixel😊 proximity sensor issue seems like bug a factory reset can fix that after every new os firmware update factory reset is recommended to get most of problems fixed u cn give a try 😊 hve a nice day stay safe t.c.

View post
Aldredy done a factory reset bro..... But this feature is really necessary. Having a stock like experience does not mean we will have to perish ourselves from necessary features. This is very imp., as one can not know if the call is still in progress or has been hanged up. He keeps on thinking that the call is still in progress. It is very hassle.
Every other smartphone has this feature either a tone or a haptic feedback. Atleast they can provide a haptic feedback.
Request you to support me/us in requesting asus to bring back this feature. It is no harm if you see. Pls.
Peace.