Battery or AC: ADP-180UB B
Model: FX505DU-BQ038
Frequency of occurrence: 1-2 times per day
Reset OS: YES
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
Hi everyone!
As the title says, my 6 months old pc has this issue that it's randomly (while gaming or watching videos on youtube etc.) stuttering. In games, the display stuttering for 1-2 seconds and sound at that moment becomes like a slow motion audio. Same thing happens while watching videos. Also, when I'm only reading on websites, sometimes I can see that my mouse cursor moves slowly,like low fps, so it's not happening only while gaming or watching videos.
BIOS VERSION: 310
Both Asus's and AMD-Nvidia 's display drivers have tested. Problem still occurs.
16gb single channel RAM tested with Memtest86, no errors.
Temperatures seem OK, as I mentioned problem doesn't only occur at heavy load. So, I don't think it's an overheating issue.
I started to suspect about my ac adapter, can it cause a problem like this? What are your opinions and suggestions?
Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
this **Windows 10 Pro 2004** still not yet released to the public , still under windows insider preview .
if possible try with Nvidia AMD generic dch whql drivers , download directly from nvidia and amd website

yusufoozturk
Star II
I forgot to mention that I have already tried 1903 and 1909 releases and the problem was still going on.
"Both Asus's and AMD-Nvidia 's display drivers have tested. Problem still occurs." I have tried that already...

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Which driver you have tested. DCH based or STANDARD based driver.
In nvidia latest driver is 445.78

yusufoozturk
Star II
I directly downloaded from the nvidia's driver search page and the 445.75 dch driver installed. As I remember, I was not able to install standart drivers.