This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this touch option in armory crate?

KraKen
Rising Star II
5R76JEX3JCRF.jpg
Can anyone tell me that what is this touch option in armory crate?
I am using ROG 2 sinch oct 2019, but i still dont know what is this three option in armory crate?
Can anyone tell me about this with proper discription and with more details. Like what is difference if i set to high or low.
Plz tell me that, this feature is useful??
5 REPLIES 5

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
maniyavaibhav13

5R76JEX3JCRF.jpg

Can anyone tell me that what is this touch option in armory crate?

I am using ROG 2 sinch oct 2019, but i still dont know what is this three option in armory crate?

Can anyone tell me about this with proper discription and with more details. Like what is difference if i set to high or low.

Plz tell me that, this feature is useful??

What is this touch option in armory crate?
Even I had asked this question they say it increases touch response .
But for me there is no difference even if we change the numbers it feels the same .

KraKen
Rising Star II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/25665/what-is-this-touch-option-in-armory-crate

Even I had asked this question they say it increases touch response .

But for me there is no difference even if we change the numbers it feels the same .

View post
But there is not only touch setting, there is also sliding option
And What is mean by increase touch response, like glove mode??
What is it @CH_ASUS

KraKen
Rising Star II
Plz describe it with more details or some type of example or some video of differences

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
maniyavaibhav13

Plz describe it with more details or some type of example or some video of differences

View post
I set touch sensitivity to max and touch response increased significantly. Not everyone will like it as even the minor touches get registered. As for the sliding sensitivity I haven't changed it but what I suppose it does is increase the screen swiping (left,right screen swiping)ex. In pubg when you move camera from left to right by sliding finger the touch response is increased.