This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING

Chandu_Ramoju
Star II
My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.
I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.
I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.
22 REPLIES 22

Chandu Ramoju

My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.

I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.

I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING
Did you manage to settle the problem?

ankitpr64
Star I
The android 10 update is full of bug for asus rog 2
While playing pubg whenever I connect my charger then the screen goes blank but background game runs it happens frequently while charging and playing and sometimes while playing pubg headphones also stopped working while the phone was charging and I have factory reset the rog 2 but problem continues please help me out asus

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Just downgraded my rog 2 to android 9 .now I am getting stable fps(almost 60 fps) in pubg and asphalt 9, I'll stay on android 9 until they resolve the issues