This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING

Chandu_Ramoju
Star II
My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.
I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.
I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.
22 REPLIES 22

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
I think it's not the device problem :-
1. Remove sim from the tray and insert again
2 . If u want u can change the Apn settings and see . What the name of sim??
3. Try this it may be hard for u but it works everytime:-"" On and off aeroplane mode whenever u login into the game ""
Many users say this can solve that prob

yashodhar
Star I
Hi,
My phone gets heated up when i do video call or voice call. Please need a solution or asus should take a look at this because this is serious issue....

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
i assume you don't have aerocooler right? if you have aerocooler it will be at peak performance regardless of the settings..

aanuj96
Star I
Deepak Pratap

Please check the following steps:

1. Install ASUS Log Tool .

2.Use the default log settings then start to reproduce this error.

3. Share the pics of battery percentage before playing "PUBG".

4. Begin to play PUBG and charging at the same time, when you find the battery decreased (the 18W adapter still connect on phone), please generate the log as below and record the times, such as 2019/10/29, 15:45 got the error! (removed image)

5. Share the all files from "save log" as below thruogh google drive or any cloud storage

6. Share the pics of battery usage as below, from: settings>battery>click the battery icon and you'll get battery usage. (removed image)

steps provided by Asus India

View post
I believe its NOT temperature issue my game crash after 10to 15 min at temperature 42-43 I hope I'm not toolate
See last 15 event lines
Log

It seem this phone is not really for hardcore gamers..if we need to set everything to low then my Samsung phone can do the job for gaming and we don't have to waste our money to buy a rog 2 gaming phone.today my rog 2 phone screen went blackout while gaming but the game is still on.well done Asus for claiming it's a gaming phone.