cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow charging after latest patch update

Pratham
Star II
Hello All,
Do you guys feel like charging is getting slower after latest patch update? Because, my phone is taking more time than before, to charge.
Please suggest.

11 REPLIES 11

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
aashish8770

Very slow charging. Phone bought during mid january. Cable and adapter are original.

HW6NWU1VP376.jpg

View post
How are accent colors working for your device.

shiv1g
Rising Star I
chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70392#Comment_70392

How are accent colors working for your device.

View post
Because it's rog 2.

_jis_
Zen Master III
aashish8770

Very slow charging. Phone bought during mid january. Cable and adapter are original.

HW6NWU1VP376.jpg

View post
Try different cable.

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
yes its cable problem..i personally have this issue with asus cable. waiting for this lockdown to end and will buy new cable. Its so pathetic that companies are providing such a low quality cables with high end smartphone.

abhimathew22
Star III
jithin.pattambi

yes its cable problem..i personally have this issue with asus cable. waiting for this lockdown to end and will buy new cable. Its so pathetic that companies are providing such a low quality cables with high end smartphone.

View post
Jithin,
Hey let me request you to first try some other fast charging cable before you buy one.
I have fast charging issue with my phone and I can assure you that it is not cable's problem.
Because :
I tried with Huawei's fast charging cable, same result
Samsung's cable, same result.
Used my cable on Huawei and Samsung phone (My family members') and it is working just fine
Tried Samsung Huawei and sony's fast charging adapter and alas same result...
It is not the cable always!!!