This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog phone 2 Android 10 issues

akashvarshney00
Star III
There are a lot of things that changed my phone's experience after the A10 update.
1. The phone now overheats while charging using the 30 Watt adapter as well as 18 Watt adapter.
2. Gaming performance reduced a lot specifically Pubg where frame drops and desync is now. Becoming a normal behaviour, checked the wifi and it's stable. The phone overheats while keeping the graphic settings to High, anti- aliasing also was disabled.
3. Ran Geekbench score after updating to A10 and see my score, you will be shocked and it even lists below One plus 6.
I am reporting these issues within not even a week of upgrade but this is important to report as this phone is still with a lot of bugs after updating to Android 10
0FN79WCNRZW4.jpg
9M0VQI4VR26G.jpg

64 REPLIES 64

akhilj66
Rising Star II
uri13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69416#Comment_69416

I'm on A10 too. For me, PUBG works fine, but not at 100%. I'm playing at 90Hz and it seems I'm playing at 200Hz: after 30min playing, 15-18% of the battery is drained. And the phone is always +40º. Just burning. Maybe is something related to the kernel... But I've tested with Kirisakura as well, but nothing. Same. That's my biggest problem... that some time the device is draining a lot of battery. I could not imagine if the battery was like 4500mah or even 4000...

View post
CQZ0O61WLHDB.jpg
This is my backup, only played Pubg did nothing else. Results are in front you, 6000 Mah battery 🤣🤣

ejvtan
Star II
@Anders_ASUS will there be an A10 update anytime soon?

Stefano93
Star I
Is there an update about the issues in Android 10? Does it work now or the issues remain?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69625#Comment_69625

CQZ0O61WLHDB.jpg

This is my backup, only played Pubg did nothing else. Results are in front you, 6000 Mah battery 🤣🤣

View post
Idk why the screen is consuming too much juice from the battery.I 've been asking this for a long time but I'm left with nothing . @Anders_ASUS

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
I'm facing these exact same problems. Games freezing (Pubg, Subway surfers), phone getting hot while charging, shorter battery life. Either fix these issues or give us our money back.