This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current bugs in Android 10 WW

3ntr0pia
Star III
I don't know if everyone has them but they still appeared to me after the update to Android 10

1. the notification remains that there is a system update even if it is not already updated
2. streaming on twitch no longer work, after 5 minutes of live on twitch an error # 1000 appears to the spectators and they can no longer watch, this error does so only with the streaming mode of the rog phone 2 because if I live with an external app (streamlabs)does not create this problem. but I can't use external apps because I can't capture internal audio
3. the problems with mobile call of duty have increased dramatically, if before it was enough to restart the game to be able to finish the game now it must be restarted several times during the game making it impossible to win in the final stages
4.the problems with the controller that I had already mentioned in another thead persist and as far as you have made us pay for them (two controllers made of poor plastic that cost almost 3 times a controller of a console) it is really dishonest
16 REPLIES 16

ong
Star II
Even with the latest April update cause more lagging and crashing

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
3ntr0pia

I don't know if everyone has them but they still appeared to me after the update to Android 10

1. the notification remains that there is a system update even if it is not already updated

2. streaming on twitch no longer work, after 5 minutes of live on twitch an error # 1000 appears to the spectators and they can no longer watch, this error does so only with the streaming mode of the rog phone 2 because if I live with an external app (streamlabs)does not create this problem. but I can't use external apps because I can't capture internal audio

3. the problems with mobile call of duty have increased dramatically, if before it was enough to restart the game to be able to finish the game now it must be restarted several times during the game making it impossible to win in the final stages

4.the problems with the controller that I had already mentioned in another thead persist and as far as you have made us pay for them (two controllers made of poor plastic that cost almost 3 times a controller of a console) it is really dishonest

Current bugs in Android 10 WW
this will be fixed in next FW update
We are aware of this and have decided to remove Twitch since there's no current solution. I recommend you to use 3rd party software for twitch streaming. I'm sorry if this causes you any inconvenience
This is known issue and not only to ASUS. You may search in their reviews at play store. This will confirm that it's a general issue. I do however recommend you to follow this guide https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-x-mode-performa...
Which emulator are you having issues with? Are you using key mapping or the emulators built in controller support?

3ntr0pia
Star III
my problem is not in an emulator but playing for example in mobile pubg, where in order to move with the analogue it is necessary to map on the screen, the problem and that the mapping reads analogue as directional arrows and therefore loses the progression of the movements making them inaccurate and sometimes slow, and difficult to explain ... and as if in racing game I steer in the middle with the game but the mapping still sent the steering to the maximum

3ntr0pia
Star III
as for mobile cod, I know it's a problem for other devices too, but I also have an s10 with exynos and a red magic 3 and neither of them have this problem, this problem has persisted for months, I sent an email to mobile cod support they have ignored, and really frustrating having to use that wreckage of red magic 3 to be able to do battle royale when I have the king of gaming phones