hpesao
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.0620.1912.23
Frequency of Occurrence: allways
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi there. I updated from Android 8 to the last beta Android 9 (WW-16.0620.1912.23). Now in apps like WhatsApp and telegram when I'm listening a voice messages, the receiver don't works. When has a bluetooth earphone connect and the phone has in do not disturb mode, the sound is played by speaker. Anyone has the same problems?
7 REPLIES 7

marin_ljubic
Star II
Basically it is no good to update to android 9 beta version with buggy software. I am gonna leave Oreo even though there is no updates any more, last update was september security patch. So after 2 years software support is diminished and with only one bih system update.

frizzen
Star III
Play Lord Of The Ocean Slot for Free and withdraw your money instantly.

felipebruni
Star I
ThiagoAlmeida

I have the same problem with version .23.

WhatsApp: when listening to audio, the audio comes from the loud speaker, which is the standard and normal.

When I approximate the phone on ear, the sound should come from the in ear speaker, but there is no sound and the audio continues to play.

Another bug: when answering normal calls with the "do not disturb" on, I can answer but the call volume is too low. I barely can't hear the other person. They hear me, but I don't hear them. The volume is hiper low.

Thanks for trying to solve this issues.

View post
Same problem with audio from WhatsApp and Telegram apps 😞