This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenUI - Bad Translation

_jis_
Zen Master III
What should we do if we find a bad or misleading translation to our language?
Where and how to report it or send the correct translation?
14 REPLIES 14

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Dialer translation is the same too. At least in my case it's not a bad translation, it's just poor and unprofessional.

_jis_
Zen Master III
When I said bad so I meant exactly the same thing.
I already said above:
This is interesting information, but if there was such an aid in ZenUI 2.0 long time ago, then I wonder how it is possible that in ZenUI 6.0 some translations to Czech are still explicitly embarrassingly amateur, made by automatic translation service, while there is a very good translation from Google.

_jis_
Zen Master III
CH_ASUS

You may suggest the translations here - preferably as clear as possible - (as we dont speak/read Czech or Polish).

And we'll send it for verification

View post
Nothing from above bad translations into Czech were corrected even after half year since reporting in the latest WW_17.1810.2005.153.
Someone at Asus is as lazy as hell and thus Asus shows how it values customers from certain countries.
When we report a bad translation for an Android application, the bug is fixed in the next app release and the author thanks for that. Here, however, there is a complete lack of interest in correcting even glaring and shameful mistakes.

Monark
Zen Master I
This is the first time i am seeing all the remaining faithful customers are losing their hope i am sorry to say this but there is a huge gap between the mods itself we literally don't know what is going on in the developer side.
I think they are just jumping to zenfone 7 or ROG 3☹️they are not giving any type of hope to us.
This is one of the greatest forums out there but still they are wasting their potential. They itself know they are losing customers as you can see from variois threads itself.
Customers are just directly saying other people to don't buy this phone or ROG. I don't know what they have planned and going to do to change this.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Nothing from above reported bad translations into Czech were corrected even in the latest WW_17.1810.2007.165.
Why we were advised to send suggestions for correction of the translation when they are all equally completely ignored. It is a waste of our time and will leave a clear impression on users on how to proceed when choosing the next mobile phone.
I'm not saying that proper translation is more important than, for example, VoLTE support, by no means, but these are essential things that users expect to be fully functional today.
In addition, feature tweaks are useless if the foundations themselves are not solid.