This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2

ALESSIO
Star I
Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.
The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.
So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)
24 REPLIES 24

Shriman
Star I
ALESSIO

Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.

The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.

So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2
Hi team,
I have Asus max pro M1 and i recieved Android 10 Aosp beta update a long back and waiting for stable android 10 update ....
Please release it fast ...
Your customer

venkatet
Star III
Hope asus fixes all the issues .

charibhai5
Star I
1.The spekar and earphones output is low.
2.There is no menu bugs in Android10 compared to pie
3.Theare some bugs fixs To version

charibhai5
Star I
Plese slove my problem.thank you..

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Tech_Talk

Asus is already working on Android 10 stable build.. they have collected all the bug reports from Android 10 beta testers and they have received some test results towards March end and currently they are working for final touch. Since Corona outbreak is going on globally, thats why expected date is getting delayed thats all. I think its better to wait for getting a less buggy android 10 rather than having a buggy os released in hurry. Even Mi A3 is struggling with buggy android 10 and they released 3 times and pulled off from the server due to tremendous bad response from its users. Wait till April end.. Asus is definitely working on it and they would definitely try to release the Stable Android 10 by the end of this month.

View post
Due to corona lockdown asus developer has got a lot of time to built stable buggy rom , but till now we have not received stable buggy rom