This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game (pubg) is lagging after update of Android 10

rampatelmy121
Star II
After updating android 10 my phone is not running normally I am a youtuber content creator I used to record games but after update of Android 10 on my ROG phone 2 I can't be able to record because PUBG game is lagging very much although my internet is perfect please optimise your phone. is it gaming phone ? I don't think so .the game is very mauch rendering during fight (in PUBG ) I am not going to buy any product of asus in future I think you guys scammed us ? please fix this problem as soon as possible ( I am getting hundreds of comment per day regarding this on my YouTube channel)
17 REPLIES 17

I am also facing same problem lags in pubg after os update my phone rog2

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
I know that issue is in A10 because of this issue I downgraded my android to 9. I reported this issue and battery issue but no action taken thats why I downgraded A10 beta to A9 now I am still using A9. I am happy with A9.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I

Guys try this profile for pubg ,heats less and performs way better than maxed out settings and saves some battery,Just unzip the file in downloads folder ,then select download button in pubg section of Armoury crate,it automatically identifies the profile then you can save the profile

urbanromio2
Star III
akhilj66

Guys please try maxing out all the settings in Pubg Scenario Profiles, this way I am not getting any frame drops even when I hotdrop or enemies are near me. Remember X mode ultimate and high temperature are a max. It would heat a lot though 45-48 degree Celsius for me.

Q069OXBDNDWT.jpg

WON445YRBUWL.jpg

I do agree in default mode it is not as smooth as it was in A9, but that could be Pubg issue too.

I request you to try this and if this still doesn't work please let @Anders_ASUS know.

P.S. - I always play on HDR+Extreme+Anti-Aliasing ON.

View post
No in android 9 I faced frame drop so updated to android 10 even after knowing there are complaints about android 10 .just to play pubg. Asus lossing it's brand value. I feel scammed. Could have bought one plus

ak231991
Star I
anjubunny123

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/367/E69G42MCPL9G.zip

Guys try this profile for pubg ,heats less and performs way better than maxed out settings and saves some battery,Just unzip the file in downloads folder ,then select download button in pubg section of Armoury crate,it automatically identifies the profile then you can save the profile

View post
Thanks bro its really working for me. But heat problem is there.