cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block touch edge on Rog phone 2 Android 9/10

mocobx
Star I
Hi all,
I tried to use the blocking edge feature provided in Armoury but it doesn't work at all. I noticed this on Android 9 and even after upgrading to Android 10 the issue still persist. I tried this feature for COD and PUBG.
Is it happening to me only or every one?
Is sthere a solution to this?
Thank you all in advance
10 REPLIES 10

OPC
Zen Master II
I can say I have the same issue in Asphalt 9. It's a problem when using air triggers because palms bellow thumbs accidentally touch bottom corners. So when using air triggers I have to be very careful how I hold my hands.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Blocked touch edges won't work if you don't touch anywhere else on the screen (only using airtriggers). We made it so because you should still be able to press in the lower corners when you're in a menu that has buttons there (like PUBG).
So you need to have at least one finger on both sides of the screen to activate both block zones

OPC
Zen Master II
I tried touching on half the screen, both halves with fingers and air triggers, and then corners, but afterwards corners still react to touch. Can you please be more specific and give me precise instructions what to do in a sequence to block those corners. Something like " 1. press left half of the screen with air triggers, 2. touch left corner with your finger". What exactly needs to be done to block them. Blocking those corners in Asphalt 9 would really make a difference while using air triggers.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's quite simple, you need to have at least one constant touch on that half of the screen to activate the block on that side. Pressing the airtriggers won't activate the block and pressing once on the screen outside of the block zone, won't activate the block either.
What I can do is to suggest to have a constant edge block in Armoury crate with an easy on/off switch in game genie.