cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Issue with Fingerprint Scanner

I am Using Asus ROG Phone 2 8 GB RAM Variant
Facing Below Issues
1)I am Facing Issue with Fingerprint
many of time fingerprint wont recognise my fingerprint, then i switch to face unlock + Pin+ Fingerprint Now Even After Phone Unlocked, Phone Show Fingerprint Logo on Screen
2) Night Mode camera Issue
Night Camera Pics vert than ever i experience in my life
3) Very high Heating at Air Ventilator
as soon as i Start Game its start Heating Even More than Any other phone ( I dont have any tools to major Temperature but) its definitely more than 45 degrees
4) Youtube issues
you tube crashes several time in full screen mode ( May be App Issue ) but same version of Youtube is not Crashing in other phone
5)Lock Screen Notification
As any one expect if i am listening song i expect shortcut to pause/ play/ next/ previews option must be in notification bar but some time its there sometime its not
Please suggest any setting or Solution
Expected Improvisation from Asus in Software
1) Camera
2) Cooling
3) Ram Management
4) Notification
5) Fingerprinyt Senser
6 REPLIES 6

OPC
Zen Master II
I would comment on 2 things:
1. Night mode there is nothing wrong with the phone. It's a small sensor as in any phone, Iso is high and shutter speed is long. You have to plan a shot, hold your breath while waiting the camera to finish exposure time and preferably use the timer and a kind of a firm support during the shot. Doing all that you can get satisfying results. What I would improve is the noise and sharpness management and colour rendition. Those are the best in G-cam's night mode.
2. Temperature. Yes the phone gets hot pretty fast because of heat dissipation, but it keeps that temperature for hours and it doesn't throttle. I can play Asphalt all day long without issues. When the game was tough I used to put my Note 8 in the freezer for 10 minutes to make it work again. Rog 2 just runs and runs. So nothing wrong there. I also tried Note 10+. Rog 2 runs better.

I am also facing an issue with finger scanner, the scanner is not working and due to covid Lockdown here ,can't go to stores to get it fixed. Can j have some help here to find out the exact issue?