26 REPLIES 26

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
arif.malufi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46417#Comment_46417

@Anders_ASUS its always like this when the battery low , twice / second i think

VTF7PIBLNI33.jpg

View post
Ok, stupid question. Were you trying to use the flashlight?

devraj_ja
Star I
98P6J02UT33I.jpg
It's always showing " No flashlight when using OTG in low battery" automatically comes when battery is less than 15%. I can't use bottom part of display as well drop down menu. Please let me know how to resolve.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
devraj.ja

98P6J02UT33I.jpg

It's always showing " No flashlight when using OTG in low battery" automatically comes when battery is less than 15%. I can't use bottom part of display as well drop down menu. Please let me know how to resolve.

View post
Sorry about the late reply. I'm going through threads connected to charging issues. Did you get this message when connecting the charger and have you tried other cables?
Please quote my message when you reply

Park83
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47394#Comment_47394

Sorry about the late reply. I'm going through threads connected to charging issues. Did you get this message when connecting the charger and have you tried other cables?

Please quote my message when you reply

View post
Hi, I am having the same issue. As of writing my phone is at 50% so I cannot replicate the issue. But when battery is ~15% the phone will persistently show this error. It is as if the phone thinks it is connected via OTG and that the flashlight is on (as the error says) when it is not on both counts. And that this 'false OTG' connection keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting. This makes swiping down the notification tray difficult. In USB mode menu, I think, you can see that the phone is reconnecting and disconnecting.
I have raised this issue with tech support and they recommend a factory reset but that is not an acceptable solution for me.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Park83

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69655#Comment_69655

Hi, I am having the same issue. As of writing my phone is at 50% so I cannot replicate the issue. But when battery is ~15% the phone will persistently show this error. It is as if the phone thinks it is connected via OTG and that the flashlight is on (as the error says) when it is not on both counts. And that this 'false OTG' connection keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting. This makes swiping down the notification tray difficult. In USB mode menu, I think, you can see that the phone is reconnecting and disconnecting.

I have raised this issue with tech support and they recommend a factory reset but that is not an acceptable solution for me.

View post
ok, I've sent you a private message (envelope in top right corner) with a log tool and instructions on how to proceed