This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of duty issues

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
I know this has been repeated many a times , and i still wanna say that these issues in call of duty which currently showing a lot on A10 build of Rog 2.. The issue is the sudden game crash especially with BR/ Warfare mode and also game freeze / blackout when we scope in or out..
Considering how powerful Rog 2 is , gaming on this device is really so fun and these issues are a big letdown for a game like Call of duty , i know that these are tencent side issues which they need to fix .. thereby i request Asus team kindly communicate with Tencent and ask them to get these issues fixed asap !!
3 REPLIES 3

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

I know this has been repeated many a times , and i still wanna say that these issues in call of duty which currently showing a lot on A10 build of Rog 2.. The issue is the sudden game crash especially with BR/ Warfare mode and also game freeze / blackout when we scope in or out..

Considering how powerful Rog 2 is , gaming on this device is really so fun and these issues are a big letdown for a game like Call of duty , i know that these are tencent side issues which they need to fix .. thereby i request Asus team kindly communicate with Tencent and ask them to get these issues fixed asap !!

Call of duty issues
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We are working with Tencent and last info I heard is that it will get better. I don't know when but they are aware of the issues they are having. They have also informed about which optimizations that be done in order to make the game run more stable and this is ofc something that we will implement as soon as possible.
Until then, please read this article
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-x-mode-performa...

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

We are working with Tencent and last info I heard is that it will get better. I don't know when but they are aware of the issues they are having. They have also informed about which optimizations that be done in order to make the game run more stable and this is ofc something that we will implement as soon as possible.

Until then, please read this article

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-x-mode-performa...

View post
Thank you for your response ..
Yes i have already applied the profile shared by Ch_Asus