This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

headphone jack on AeroCooler II issue

mashkalny1991
Star I
i was trying to connect my headphones to the AeroCooler II but i get no sound, surprisingly when i try to connect them directly to the bottom of the phone it works
9 REPLIES 9

JeffB
Star III
Wait...
So, if we're using the Kunai bumper and controllers, with the Cooler, we can't use the 3.5 jack on the bottom of the Aerocooler?
That seems like a pretty poor implementation... Any chance it could be addressed with software?
I very rarely use the headphone jack, and I don't really want to have to deal with carrying and remembering another dongle. If that jack can't be used in this combination, what exactly is the point of it??
@Anders_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's a hardware limitation when combining the kunai bumper and AeroActive cooler II. Unfortunately it can't be fixed with software and this is why the dongle was included with the Kunai

JeffB
Star III
Is the limitation something with the Kunai or the cooler?
Any idea why that wasn't taken into consideration during the design phase?
I'm honestly just curious what the reasonings might have been, and why a dongle was the "best" solution...

d3athp3ngs
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Ok, could be...

1. The volume control is independent from the main audiojack. Maybe you have the Aerocooler audio jack on mute?
  2. Some weird compatibility issue with your headphones. Or does this happen with the bundled ones?
  3. Your Aerocooler might be damaged
  4. it's just another bug. In this case, I need to log your phone. Who's willing to help?

View post
Can you please explain how I can unmute the audio control for the aerocooler?
And mine doesnt show the earphones icon on the status bar when i connect it through the aero cooler when im using the kunai gamepad.
All was fine before the Android 10 update for me.

ervin28_delute
Star II
Can someone explain me some other kunai have Bottom 3.5mm socket for jack. While others like mine dont have. In handheld mode. But the bundle have typeC to 3.5mm adaptor.