This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate Hardcore Tuning

A_Human
Star III
Armory Crate could use an update. The tuning options can be confusing and frustrating. Currently there don't seem to be any guides/tutorials on the internet. I can only assume it's because nobody has had the time or sheer boredom to try to read through all of these settings and make notes on what each one will effect. Some of them are fairly obvious, but a lot of them aren't. Is there a way to make this more user friendly? Would it be reasonable to expect a fix for this in a future update, by perhaps simplifying each setting (for example, change "/sys/module/msm_perfirmance/parameters/cpu_min_freq 0-3" to maybe "cpu 0-3 minimum frequency"), or by adding a tutorial button in the tuning menu?
1CFL62E0JBW6.jpg
@Anders_ASUS
5 REPLIES 5

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
A Human

Armory Crate could use an update. The tuning options can be confusing and frustrating. Currently there don't seem to be any guides/tutorials on the internet. I can only assume it's because nobody has had the time or sheer boredom to try to read through all of these settings and make notes on what each one will effect. Some of them are fairly obvious, but a lot of them aren't. Is there a way to make this more user friendly? Would it be reasonable to expect a fix for this in a future update, by perhaps simplifying each setting (for example, change "/sys/module/msm_perfirmance/parameters/cou_min_freq 0-3" to maybe "cpu 0-3 minimum frequency"), or by adding a tutorial button in the tuning menu?

1CFL62E0JBW6.jpg

Armory Crate Hardcore Tuning
Ya not even Asus mods tend to share HARDCORE TUNING with us :(.

A_Human
Star III
The only settings I've managed to understand are the CPU and most of the GPU settings. The rest feel like I'm reading a foreign language.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
This is more specifically tailored for Call of Duty, but perhaps it will help.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-x-mode-performa...

A_Human
Star III
LP_ASUS

This is more specifically tailored for Call of Duty, but perhaps it will help.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-x-mode-performa...

View post
That's pretty close to how I set my COD. I hadn't restricted background synch though. I'll do that.