I never saw this "Screen" Thing in Android 9
Its eating my battery
I used to get 1 day of charge in android 9 now im getting 7 -8 hrs
Pls do something i bought this device jst for its battery
Also the phone is over heating while charging. This is after android 10 update
4 REPLIES 4

OPC
Zen Master II
I share this experience. I also believe it's the screen now consuming battery more than before. But I guess it needs to be checked by Asus to be sure.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Noir

XDAQQXJSNBFZ.jpg

Its eating my battery

Battery Drain after Android 10
@Andres I'm sorry but this is one by mistake (my reply to the post ) I've add a new one below , also do help me , how to delete this post .

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Noir

XDAQQXJSNBFZ.jpg

Its eating my battery

Battery Drain after Android 10
Same here brother , idk why the hell the battery needs to be charged again n again now . It was always a matter of single charge and boom for the day even after 4-5 hours of gaming . Now the battery drain is too much , I never switched off any features just because I had rog 2 and unlike other phones I can use all my features , having a large battery but now just like other phones I had to sturn off some features to save some battery life . Facing this after A10 , else everything else works buttery smooth. Asus please look into this. @Anders_ASUS please provide us with a solution as you always do . Thankyou

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
First of all, restart your device. It solves a lot of issues. Your phone will work better if you restart it once per week.
Second, go to system settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps to auto start that you don't need a notification from.
After this go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.
Restart your phone. 
If you notice that you battery life has improved, then you have a battery draining app among the apps that are no longer allowed to start by itself.
If the tricks above doesn't work, then please put your phone in flight mode when you go to bed. If you have lost more than a couple of percent after 8h sleep, then there might be a bug in the system that we have to investigate.