This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swipe gestures are not working properly in pubg

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
After updating to A10 iam facing problem while exiting Pubg by using swipe gestures and sensitivity of right trigger is also not up to the mark.Please fix as soon as possible @Anders_ASUS

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
But it did work in the end of the video. If you want to trigger a swipe, then you need to do a double swipe. Double swipe from side to go back or from bottom to exit

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
Yes I double swipe from right to exit pubg game but it always open option which are present on the right side of the game and i have to swipe 7 or 8 times to exit the game.Also i request you to please fix the bug of right air trigger.There is some issue with it after update..Sir I believe Asus quality is best thats why i purchased rog brand laptop gl 703gs and rog 2 but sir there is something wrong witg rog 2 os which is ruining my whole gaming experience this time.Sir please fix this right trigger issue.🙏🙏🙏

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
Sir please remove my thread as it's not an issue of gesture but there was a setting which i have to change in game itself.Now everything works fine..Thank you☺️☺️

uri13
Star III
It's not a bug. At least, not so much. Just do the swipe in the end of the right list-column. Like, the only place with no icons. Just under the double arrow.
0 fail.