This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.

chhandama_hring
Star III
Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile
1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.
2. Overheating.
3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.
I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.
51 REPLIES 51

chhandama_hring
Star III
abhi3278

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69095#Comment_69095

Hi thanks for the suggestion but their is a issue my pubg account is linked to Facebook and Twitter so give me some suggestion.

View post
Bro. The lagging won't stop. I'm also using my ‘Google Play Games' account to log in to the game. But u can try it if you want to, it might help somehow. In my opinion,the best thing we can hope for is a new system update or an instructed manual guide for hardcore tuning from Asus.
I know that some lags are due to in game issues. And the above suggested method of logging in helps some people, me as well, when i was using poco f1 armoured edition. But now, the above suggested method don't help anymore. My mind cannot grasp the reason why a top notch phone, being declare as the most powerful phone during the whole 2019, and the one which revolutionized mobile gaming to a whole new level ; cannot match the performance of a lower specs phone, be it in any way. To say that it matched the performance of a lower specs phone is a humiliation for its kind. It should well fly over it. But in reality, That's is not even close, it performs worst.
Read my comments on the earlier parts of the discussion of how the game should be, if you really wanna know.

mrharry7
Star III
Worst update of my entire life using mobile devices......huge ram management issues.....just going through this.....never opting asus products after this.....they are not proactive....on top of it they don't react also.

chhandama_hring
Star III
Sanajaoba

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18502/please-new-system-update-required-for-asus-rog-2

It's true I'm expirencing same problem.and another bug is from gallery I can't share foto vedio.when I press share option,it crash and said. Android system not responding.wait-close.i tried cleaning che.but nothing change at all.i feel regret why did I Updated to android 10..9 is better.

View post
Yeah. We desperately need a new update for the overall betterment of all its users. My focus was only on the gaming section of the device performance, since i bought the phone solely for gaming purpose. But all this bugs and issues convinced me to a point that, "A new software update is the only thing which could solve all our issues"

chhandama_hring
Star III
mrharry7

Worst update of my entire life using mobile devices......huge ram management issues.....just going through this.....never opting asus products after this.....they are not proactive....on top of it they don't react also.

View post
Same here bro. Makes me feel like my life is a misery contemplating why i chose it over iPhone and Red Magic. But now, we're stuck here, in the middle of nowhere. If atleast, they were responsive to our needs, somehow we might be able to work through together.

saichand66
Star I
Did anyone try running the game when the native refresh rate is 60hz?
just give a try. Run the game and play on 60hz it is working fine for me, im getting framedrops only when the refreshrate was set to 90 or 120hz so im toggling from 60 to 120 when gaming to general usage
there is a frame render issue when device refresh rate is set higher than what the game is actually supporting (60 fps)