This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Bug in .121 Update

sedl23
Rising Star II
I'm noticing when I'm connected to Bluetooth sometimes a call or even a random notification will mute the sound on a Bluetooth connection. The only fix for this is to go into settings and sound settings and adjust the ringtone volume to let the ringtone play through the speakers and that unmutes the Bluetooth audio

For example if I'm listening to Spotify over Bluetooth in my car or my earpiece and I accept a call or a random notification will come through and mute the Bluetooth connection, Spotify will still be playing but I can't hear it until I go to sound settings in the settings menu and adjust the ringtone volume then it unmutes

Is anyone else experiencing this? I've tried different Bluetooth devices car and my earbuds and it's the same issue

5 REPLIES 5

sharanknataraja
Star III
sedl23

I'm noticing when I'm connected to Bluetooth sometimes a call or even a random notification will mute the sound on a Bluetooth connection. The only fix for this is to go into settings and sound settings and adjust the ringtone volume to let the ringtone play through the speakers and that unmutes the Bluetooth audio

For example if I'm listening to Spotify over Bluetooth in my car or my earpiece and I accept a call or a random notification will come through and mute the Bluetooth connection, Spotify will still be playing but I can't hear it until I go to sound settings in the settings menu and adjust the ringtone volume then it unmutes

Is anyone else experiencing this? I've tried different Bluetooth devices car and my earbuds and it's the same issue

Bluetooth Bug in .121 Update
I already sent a video file about this issue but till now they had done anything,