This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.

chhandama_hring
Star III
Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile
1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.
2. Overheating.
3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.
I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.
51 REPLIES 51

abhi3278
Star I
rohitnaik202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52351#Comment_52351

Hi, I have a solution for this.

Its a issue in game and not in a phone.

Lets solve this,

In PUBG Mobile main menu, Go the the settings and see the first tab i.e linked Profile, if first is Facebook and second is Google Play Games so that is the reason of game lags in PUBG.

Fix: Logout from PUBG Mobile by using logout tab in setting, then you will be taken to login page. In login page there is more option beside the Facebook tab, click that more option and select Google Play Games and login (Your saved data will remain same). Its done!

Try to play a match and see if you game is lagging or not.

This method is applicable for all devices who is experiencing lag issue in middle of game.

View post
Hi thanks for the suggestion but their is a issue my pubg account is linked to Facebook and Twitter so give me some suggestion.

chhandama_hring
Star III
rohitnaik202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52351#Comment_52351

Hi, I have a solution for this.

Its a issue in game and not in a phone.

Lets solve this,

In PUBG Mobile main menu, Go the the settings and see the first tab i.e linked Profile, if first is Facebook and second is Google Play Games so that is the reason of game lags in PUBG.

Fix: Logout from PUBG Mobile by using logout tab in setting, then you will be taken to login page. In login page there is more option beside the Facebook tab, click that more option and select Google Play Games and login (Your saved data will remain same). Its done!

Try to play a match and see if you game is lagging or not.

This method is applicable for all devices who is experiencing lag issue in middle of game.

View post
Bro i have already tried this method and I'm still using this method of logging in till this time. Honestly, the best solution for the heavy frame drops during pubg mobile game, in my opinion is a new system update which optimizes the game better for the device. This device (ROG phone 2) , as we all know has a lot a potential. Can Asus try to bring out that ultimate superiority of the device to be utilize for its targeted gamers. Another possible way in my opinion would be to show us the whole step configuration method of the hardcore tuning mode which comes with the device. We are getting desperate man.

chhandama_hring
Star III
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/68998#Comment_68998

I also don't know about hardcore tuning, I just keep x mode on ultimate.

View post
Bro that's the problem. Can someone from Asus show us how to tune the device performance to a proper level. Maybe the device needs a little bit of tuning to an acceptable extend, and maybe this could be all we need.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
chhandama.hringngen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69023#Comment_69023

Bro that's the problem. Can someone from Asus show us how to tune the device performance to a proper level. Maybe the device needs a little bit of tuning to an acceptable extend, and maybe this could be all we need.

View post
Yes.
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS any suggestions regarding this?

Sanajaoba
Star I
chhandama.hringngen

Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile

1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.

2. Overheating.

3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.

I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.
It's true I'm expirencing same problem.and another bug is from gallery I can't share foto vedio.when I press share option,it crash and said. Android system not responding.wait-close.i tried cleaning che.but nothing change at all.i feel regret why did I Updated to android 10..9 is better.