This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the option "Automatic Start Manager" feature of PowerMaster do?

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hi everyone. Hope you guys are fine and healthy.
I have a question. What is exactly the Automatic Start Manager function thats inside the PowerMaster feature? What I understand it does is to allow the permitted apps to launch when the phone turns on. But I don't know if thats correct.
Could somebody please tell me? Thank you guys!
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's one part which you're forgetting. Auto-start-manager only tells the app that you're not allowed to start without me saying so.
But when you "close" an app in the recent apps overview, it's up to that app to decide if it really wants to close. The only way to properly close an app is to "force close" it. So we have another feature (Super clean) for this which will "force close" all the apps you deem not important when you press the "clear all" button.
To find this feature go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

There's one part which you're forgetting. Auto-start-manager only tells the app that you're not allowed to start without me saying so.

But when you "close" an app in the recent apps overview, it's up to that app to decide if it really wants to close. The only way to properly close an app is to "force close" it. So we have another feature (Super clean) for this which will "force close" all the apps you deem not important when you press the "clear all" button.

To find this feature go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.

View post
Oh awesome Anders! Didn't know about that extremely useful feature! Thank you!