This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen ROG phone 2

zaher_osman93
Star I
My phone fell face first and broke the screen, it doesn work anymore all black screen and when i connect the phone to the DOCK so i see if its working but it stays on the logo screen. Is there a way i reach ASUS to fix my phone. (Middle east dont accept the phone)
3 REPLIES 3

jyun88
Rising Star II
zaher.osman93

My phone fell face first and broke the screen, it doesn work anymore all black screen and when i connect the phone to the DOCK so i see if its working but it stays on the logo screen. Is there a way i reach ASUS to fix my phone. (Middle east dont accept the phone)

You should live chat with Asus agents in MyAsus

zaher_osman93
Star I
They cant help me because im in the middle east!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
zaher.osman93

If you bought the phone from a different region, it would need to be repaired in the original region.
That might not even be possible, due to international shipping rules for devices with batteries. The best bet is to get in contact with the Support department from the region where you purchased the device, to see if they can even accept the RMA.