This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update .144

Monark
Zen Master I
Now only received the update everything is good for now share your problems here
64 REPLIES 64

prashanth
Rising Star II
Bismay

Thanks for update and including Vowifi. I think description said there is security update, but, security update is still Feb. Kindly, provide March or April security update as cybersecurity is a necessity these days.

After updating, whenever I press my power button to unlock, I can hear camera is trying to open itself and a sound is coming. I have checked, I have disabled Face recognition.

Pls help.

V6VN6Z8WVVRF.jpg

View post
Sound is coming but it's too small,i think it's just to ensure that camera is back to it's position

Sivaguru
Star I
Revanth

649H98JS95KA.jpg

No symbol for wifi calling , and even on the dailing screen no symbol while calling

View post
Where is this option available?

Ihar1sh
Star III
Heating is stll there

fabrymarck
Star I
Hello everybody,
I Just update my Zenfone 6 to this version and I immediately noticed that the phone can't connect to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi of my network. No problem with 2.4 of the same network. Does anybody notice this bug?

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
Guys can anyone help me in this... im repeatedly deleting .nomedia file from file manager. Even if i delete after sometime it appears again.. Im not able to view some file in gallery beacuse of this.I also tried resetting all installed app storage permission. Even though some app is creating .nomedia file.. Is there any solution to get rid of this permanently.