This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

shivareddy456
Star I
Let me test that. I have also found that same call quality issue exists when i connect to my car Bluetooth. When i talk to the caller using car bluetooth the caller's voice is not good regardless of volume level

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Let me test that. I have also found that same call quality issue exists when i connect to my car Bluetooth. When i talk to the caller using car bluetooth the caller's voice is not good regardless of volume level
Sounds like it's your friends that have an issue with their phone 😉
How's the earpiece sound if you listen to a "right left speaker test" at youtube while you cover the main speaker with your thumb?

shivareddy456
Star I
First few calls after the purchase, I thought it is callers' network issue. Covered main speaker with my thumb and listened to right left speaker test in youtube. The left speaker sounds better than right covered with thumb

mihirpmehta
Star II
I updated the firmware on 1st of July.... I think the quality is slightly improved but it's still not very good....  It's most unfortunate thing that a not so cheap phone cannot accomplish most basic function of phone.... The basic function of any phone.... won't recommend this phone to anyone..   full review coming soon to Flipkart...

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
hey mod are we expecting any fix through update as the latest update didn't make any difference. it's a big issue and people are not happy about it and some are even considering returning it. it's a great phone no one can deny that and kudos to asus for that but i think basics are not right. Many are 1st time customers and i think you might loose if you don't provide solution.