Did you mean: 

Unable to receive OTA Update.any idea??

hemangpatel2430
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6Z(ZS630KL)
  2. Firmware Version: WW_16.1210.1904.116_0
  3. Rooted or not: No.
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Tried Multiple times.
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): OTA Update
netyz941tavh.jpglcfzb1lq9508.jpgIn addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
Hey guys, I Just Bought the 6+128GB variant of 6Z.i am used the device from atleast 6 Hours since i turned on from first time.but my device is Unable to detect an OTA update.it is stuck on that 1904.116,which is what i seen when i first switched on my device.i tried many times clicking on that check now button.every 30 minutes to see if it receives.tried with wifi and mobile data turned on.but no result.and yeah i already tried cleaning data of FOTA app from all apps.but it is not receiving updates.
 So,any idea guys,how to fix this thing.loved the device,but stuck on this.any help will be much appreciated.Thanks.
13 REPLIES 13

KB007
Star III
Same here there is already 2 updates for this variant.... I have chat with CC they told me there is no any update for ur build and i have WW variant

hemangpatel2430
Star II
KB007 said:
Same here there is already 2 updates for this variant.... I have chat with CC they told me there is no any update for ur build and i have WW variant
I also have WW variant.this WW variant is pushed 2 more updates,since this 116 build.it is showing in thier site.but strangely enough not receiving update in me or yourr device.
Waiting for moderator for reply..Let's see....

hemangpatel2430
Star II
Thanks.i already manually updated to Latest firmware. 😃 😃