This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 9 Update

GuilhermeAworld
Star II
Can you tell when the Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) will receive the Android 9 update, currently the phone is unusable due to an infestation of bug that come with Android 8 update. The Android 8 come in November 2018 and we had 3 updates that fixes nothing!!!! 
6 REPLIES 6

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
Hi dear friend!
Would you mind if you relate below your model, firmware number, detailed issues, things like that? We'd really appreciate that to try to help you. See you around!

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
Can you tell when the Zenfone Max Plus M1 (ZB570TL) will receive the Android 9 update, currently the phone is unusable due to an infestation of bug that come with Android 8 update. The Android 8 come in November 2018 and we had 3 updates that fixes nothing!!!! 
I think this devices will not get Android 9 Pie...

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
I think this devices will not get Android 9 Pie...

bige086
Star I
Will the Zenfone 4 get the update? I also have problems after the most recent updates. Age of Z works fine but I try the camera or audible and it locks up. Yes I've done clean wipes twice, and followed several methods of "fixing" the issue. Nothing works and its the same apps that dont work including line, and randomly whats app.
ww_zs551kl_15.0410.1904.104_0