onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

alfredovogel posted on 2020/3/4 22:49 Hi, this issue is not solved but I am running with Asus driver 12.0.0.20 and Asus gestures app and a ...
I was going to bring it to the service center but after reading this thread I was discouraged because there was no solution. I hope Asus can be held responsible

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
Last edited by junaidmahmood12345 on 2020/3/15 11:43 I sent my UM431DA which has touchpad problems to service centre, the problems are still there.

schubi
Star I
Hi, i have the same exact problems and nothing fixed this issue so far. How can it be possible that a Laptop for nearly 1000€ have a non working Touchpad...?:@ If there won`t be a fix nearly this was my last asus device..

mattlockyer11
Star I
I had the same issue with my laptop. The precision touchpad driver was 12.0.0.29 out of the box. I uninstalled the device and chose to delete the existing driver. On rebooting the OS plug and play installed the device using 12.0.0.24 and now the issue has gone away. Looks like a bug with the latter driver. I have the number pad type touch pad.